introducing elementarystuck, an elementary school au where the beta kids and (humanstuck) trolls are 2nd graders (ages 7-8)! i havent included them in this photoset but certain sprites (namely davesprite, aradiasprite, etc) are the kids’ twins, although all the other sprites do show up
the alpha kids are 6th graders (ages 11-12) and sort of look out for their younger siblings at school, since theyre top dogs. they live with the beta guardians too, along with their 2nd grade siblings haha
the troll ancestors are the teachers and the dancestors are rebellious high school students who occasionally stop by to visit their former school!
i tried drawing something cool for once.
GUESS WHO’S BACK WITH MORE OF THESE ABSURD LITTLE PIXELS THAN EVER
(i’m joking of course this is goddamn quality art for the ages)
additions this time include ancestors:
problem sleuth and midnight crew:
and some bots :3
as usual, pixels come in left and right versions for shipping purposes
Q: can i use these to make a shipping wall/put them on my blog?
A: yes that is their purpose do it as long as you credit me and also don’t edit them please thass rude
march eri being a badass doodle before bed
i’ll probably colour it tomorrow. i love doodling in ball point pen. i have to roll with my mistakes.
Since there was a shitfit going on over March Eridan I decided to respond in a mature and sensible manner by drawing him. Equius also happened because buff dudes in dresses are hot and Tavros kinda just ended up in there because I’ve never drawn him before.
Please dear god ignore my inability to draw hands oh dear god.
holy shit what
kanayas lusus is a moth
Terezi’s lusus is a dragon and both the boys she’s attracted to are Knights
This week on ‘Homestuck is so fucking deep they’ll be studying it for decades’ This is the modern Divine Comedy people.
GOD DAMN IT
Terezi’s obsessed with justice and Gamzee’s a murder-prone clown…
Yeah yeah that’s great and all but let’s not forget that Sollux and Eridan, Hope and Doom, are kismesis. And Life (fef) is balanced between them.
#deep? #nah maybe not
For those of whom follow me and do not wish to see my asks, texts posts, responses etc. to the whole March Eridan drama, I’m using the tag:
"the March Eridan debacle"
The bottom lines in my argument, are that:
- March Eridan is not inherently bad, it is positive.
- The assholes who laugh at Eridan in a skirt are bad.
- There are a very, very large number of artists in the fandom who draw, and write, “March Eridan” in a positive and empowering way (such as showing Eridan does not give a damn what people think, or showing Eri rocking their outfit/looking badass, or showing other characters completely unfazed by Eri’s choice in clothing.)
- Yes, there are people who are assholes who believe that a boy in a skirt is funny, or that transwomen are funny, these people are absolutely douchenuggets and need to be educated.
On top of that;
- Someone told me to die, then went on my friends blog and said I should die.
- I headcanon!Eridan as genderfluid.
- People have sent me asks saying because I am trans, and I support March Eridan, I should die.
Which you know. Is actually TRANSPHOBIC. Congratulations, you’re attempting to fight against transphobia and transmisogynists but you’re actually just being transphobic yourself!
That’s it. That’s all. I’m off to do my college work now and then I’m going to draw a ton of artwork of Eridan looking fucking badass in dresses and skirts and kicking the crap out of anyone who DARE say his fashion choice is poor.
Have a good day.
instead of march eridan why not have eridan wear seifukus
=u= i better not see anyone tagging this with any comments on how he’s sitting. troll culture doesn’t have any of that ‘sit ladylike’ bullshit.